Thursday 26 March 2009

How to make your own brush cleaner



I was watching the video's of EnKoreMakeup and saw him cleaning his brushes with his home made brush cleaner. Since I still needed to get something good to clean my own brushes with, I decided to make a brush cleaner and show you guys how to do it! :). It cleans, disinfects and conditions your brushes.

What do you need to make your own brush cleaner:
Purified water
Alcohol (i used 70%)
Dish washing soap
Shampoo (I used baby shampoo)
Leave in conditioner (make sure it is liquid)
A Mixing bowl/jar
An empty bottle
and something to stir with.


1. Put 1 cup of water in your bowl.
2. Put 1/4 of a cup of Alcohol in
3. Put 1/2 tablespoon of dish washing soap in
4. Put 1/2 tablespoon of shampoo in
5. Put 1 tablespoon of stay in conditioner in.
6. stir it all, be very gentle! We dont want it to foam.
7. poor it into your empty bottle.

...and voila! You have your own brush cleaner! :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com