Saturday 7 March 2009

My makeup brushes and my 120 Pro Palette

I bought my brushes on e-bay (link at the bottom of this post) and when I got them, one of the angled brushes was broken. Well, not so much broken but the hairs were loose and were falling out. Typically for me, I seem to always get something wrong with the items I buy, but I mailed the people of the ebay shop and they told me that they would send me a new brush.



I was so excited yesterday, when I found this big package in my mail. I thought they would just send me a new brush, didn't expect them to send me a complete new (and way better) set of brushes!

My 120 Pro Palette:


My brushes:




Where I bought my brushes and palette:
Palette: http://stores.ebay.com/Chic-Gallery-eStore
Brushes: http://stores.ebay.nl/Stylesicons

1 comments:

organic cosmetics said...

I am very confused whether such a palette should help an individual.With a definite skin tone there are only certain colors that can be used.So the rest are quite obviously neglected.

 
template by suckmylolly.com