Saturday 7 March 2009

My stash of makeup

Up till now I really did not collect a lot of makeup, but I have to admit that it has been growing a lot the last few weeks. For my eyeshadow im only really using my 120 pro palette, but I am planning on getting more eye shadows soon. The only thing is, so far I have not located a MAC shop in holland (Grrrrrr) and since a lot of the MAC stuff on ebay is fake...im not sure what I want to get yet.

I have also been seriously thinking about doing a makeup artist evening course, tho I have to save up first since that will cost me alot...tho I guess it's worth it cause you get a huge makeup kit.

Anyway...ramble ramble...here is an outline of what I currently use (clicky clicky on the photo for a bigger, readable version):

It's probably very boring and it's not alot yet, but I figured, what the heck, let's be silly and take pictures and upload it >.<

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com